Angle Broom for Skid-Steer Loaders
Designed for Heavy Duty Sweeping of dirt, dried mud, light snow, and other debris.
Ideal for driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, loading dock, warehouses and more.
Excellent for quick light snow removal without damage to the pavement surface.
- One piece fast change Broom - No loss time installing multiple bristle wafers.
- Bi-Directional, manually angles up to 30 degrees left or right of center.
- Built-in Stand keeps Bristles off ground when stored and aids in changing Brooms.
- Hoses kept together and protected from abrasion in Nylon Sleeve.
- Flush Faced Hydraulic Quick Couplers included.
- Direct Drive Motor - No chains or sprockets.
- Loader Arms raise and lower broom.
- Universal Skid-Steer Mounting Plate fits all modern full size Skid-Steers.
Specifications Model 190M-72 Model 190M-84
Broom Size 26" dia. x 72" long 26" dia. x 84" long
Broom Type Poly Bristle With Integral Steel Core
Optional Broom 50% Poly & 50% Steel Bristles
Overall Length 87" 99"
Overall Height 30" 30"
Sweeping Width/Angle Position 63" 73"
Weight 750 lbs. 850 lbs.
Hydraulic Drive Reversible Parker Motor
Hydraulic Flow Range 12 to 28 gpm
Maximum Hydraulic Pressure 3000 PSI
Minimum Hydraulic Requirements 12 gpm @ 2000 PSI
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment