Fundraising Event for Homeless Shelter
I-80 Forklift donates for Eagle Scout Project
HEAVY DUTY TRASH HOPPERS
Designed for "extendable reach" forklifts
Ideal for . . .
General jobsite trash
Drop from masonry saw
brick & block cutting.
Even as an elevating
platform for material
Forklift Trash Hopper
Make Cleanup as Simple as...1, 2, 3
① Forklift places hoppers where they are needed - on the floor, elevated deck, or roof.
② Workmen load them up as work progress's.
③ When the hopper is full, the forklift picks it up and carries it to the disposal area to dump - simple and convenient!
Front completely open for unrestricted access.
Material can be . . .
• Wheeled in with wheelbarrows.
• Dumped from power buggies.
• Loaded by compact loaders.
• Thrown in by hand.
Rugged All Steel Construction
• Durable 3/16" plate steel for shell and sides.
• Full length fork channels add strength to bottom and assure the correct forklift pick-up points.
• Edges and corners are heavily reinforced for
greater strength and rigidity.
• Fits most all forklifts - slip on forks design
• Fork Pockets accept forks up to: 2 ¾" thick x 7
wide x 60" long
• Attaches fast and easy to forklift with simple pin
Cleaner and Safer
• Eliminates dust and airborne material
associated with chutes and slides.
• Eliminates dangers associated with trash
being dumped directly from elevated decks.
information box for trash hoppers
Find out more at:(707) 451-5100
Talking Torque on the Genie® GTH™- 844®
GTH-844 74HP OPTION
- Right-side mount engine provides enhanced visibility
- Ergonomic operator’s station features tiltable steering wheel, single-lever joystick control, and new gauge and switch packages.
- Standard Dana Axels
- Standard features include: a Quick-Attach system, low-profile tires, fenders (set of 4), rigging storage compartment, and lift shackle at boom tip
- Proportional frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 10˚ side slopes
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise load positioning
- Three selectable steering modes: front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer
- Power-assisted steering
- Turbocharged diesel engine
- 3-speed forward and reverse Powershift transmission
- High-efficiency/variable displacement hydraulic pump
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant)
- High output LED light package options
- Rear Proximity Alarm options
Powered Industrial Trucks - Forklifts
Hazards and Solutions
Occupational safety and health information that applies to specific activities related to powered industrial trucks is also available, including: Loading and Unloading, Working with Hazardous Materials, and Vehicle Maintenance.
- Preventing Injuries and Deaths of Workers Who Operate or Work Near Forklifts. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Publication No. 2001-109 (Alert), (June 2001). Includes forklift fatality data, current standards, case reports and recommendations, and instructs workers in the steps they may take to protect themselves.
- Youth and Labor: Hazardous Jobs. U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). Provides links to federal and state sites related to hazardous occupations for young workers.
- Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (FACE) Program. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Includes reports on investigations of fatal occupational injuries.
- Fatal Accident Summary Report: Struck and Crushed By a Backing Forklift While Cleaning Up an Auto Salvage Yard. FACE 8418.
- Order Selector Dies After Jumping 16 Feet From an Elevated Pallet on an Overturning Forklift in South Carolina. FACE 9124.
- Press Operator Dies After Forklift Rams Scrap Bin - North Carolina. FACE 9604.
- Supply Motorman Killed by Load Falling from a Forklift. FACE 8412.
- Seventeen-Year-Old Warehouse Laborer Dies After the Forklift He Was Operating Tipped Over and Crushed Him - Arizona. FACE 2002-02.
- Seventeen-Year-Old Laborer at Salvage Lumber Operation Crushed by Forklift That Tipped Over - New York. FACE 2000-22.
- Sixteen-Year-Old Laborer At a Building Supply Center Crushed by Forklift That Tipped Over - Ohio. FACE 2000-09.
- Powered Industrial Trucks (Forklift). OSHA eTool. Provides information on OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck requirements [29 CFR 1910.178] and industry best practices.
- Longshoring and Marine Terminals: Hazard and Abatement Summaries. OSHA. Consists of guidesheets that address the most frequent sources of fatalities in the maritime cargo-handling industry, including forklift truck operations.
- Standup Forklift Under-ride Hazards. OSHA Safety and Health Information Bulletin (SHIB), (July 27, 2009).
- Protecting Young Workers: Prohibition Against Young Workers Operating Forklifts. OSHA Safety and Health Information Bulletin (SHIB), (September 30, 2003). Informs employers that youth employment regulations (29 CFR 570) promulgated under the Fair Labor Standards Act prohibit most employees under the age of 18 years from operating forklifts for non-agricultural operations and reminds employers that all forklift operators must be trained and certified.
- Materials Handling and Storage. OSHA Publication 2236, (Revised 2002)
- Shipyard Industry. OSHA Publication 2268, (1998).
- Worker Safety Series - Warehousing (PDF). OSHA Publication (OSHA Pocket Guide). Includes a section on forklift hazards and solutions.
- Public Warehousing and Storage (PDF). OSHA Industry Profile. Includes information related to forklifts in the public warehousing and storage industry.
- Fact Sheet No. 1: Ensuring Pedestrian Safety Around Power Industrial Trucks. OSHA and the NSC Alliance, (May 2011). The Alliance participants developed a fact sheet addressing pedestrian safety around power industrial trucks, including tips on how pedestrians can protect themselves.
- Preventing Injuries and Deaths of Workers Who Operate or Work Near Forklifts. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Publication No. 2001-109 (Alert), (June 2001). Includes information on forklift fatality data, current standards, case reports, recommendations, and instructs workers in the steps they may take to protect themselves.
I-80 Forklift Service Truck Demonstration
Rick from I-80 Forklift goes over one of the well stocked service trucks they use to service and repair forklifts and equipment in the field. See more information at http://www.i80forklift.com
MaxTrax Rubber Tracks
Looking for an easier way to manage your entire equipment fleet? MaxTrax from JLG can help. Designed with Compact Loaders and Mini Excavators in mind, these durable, affordable rubber tracks offer better handling and excellent ride quality.
Genie® Lift Pro™ Training | Rescue Plans
Every organization that operates MEWPs needs to develop a safe use plan and having documented rescue plans is a requirement. Learn more about rescue plans in this article from Genie® Director of Training Scott Owyen: https://www.genielift.com/en/aerialpr... #ANSI #Safety #GenieTogether
AR Tutorial-Annual Inspection
Inspection Assistance: This handy module helps you eliminate paper trails and keeps you on track with an inspection guide tool. Get it in the App Store for Apple today: https://apple.co/3gQCbXk
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)