JLG® high capacity telehandlers let you tackle tough job site challenges with the perfect blend of strength, versatility and smart technology. Lift and place up to 16,755 lb. Monitor loads in real time with optional SmartLoad Technology. And do more with a wide range of telehandler attachments.
A rugged job site can make pressure washing your machines a necessity, but today’s lifts are equipped with sophisticated electronics that can be sensitive to pressure and water. Beyond trying to avoid washing electrical or electronic components, we recommend the following if you need to wash an area containing sensitive parts:
- Use a maximum pressure of 750 psi (52 BAR)
- Maintain a minimum distance of 12 in. away from these components
- Avoid directly spraying components
- Limit any secondary water exposure to brief periods to avoid saturation
- Source: https://www.jlg.com/en/direct-access/2018/08/09/safeguard-electrical-components-when-pressure-washing