Level the Playing Field with the JLG® Self-Leveling Boom Lift
Go Higher, Work Faster, Do More - JLG Lift Equipment from I-80 Forklift
You need to go higher. Work faster. Do more. Check out the lift equipment from JLG that will take you to new heights, helping you conquer those challenges with confidence. From the latest access lifts to services, parts and technical support, JLG makes sure you have what you need to get the job done.
JLG is a leading supplier of access equipment, including various man lifts, telehandlers and mobile elevating work platforms (MEWP)—formerly called aerial work platforms (AWP). An aerial work platform can help you reach tasks at height with enhanced safety and greater productivity, whether you need to access work at 8 ft or 185
Learn more at: https://www.jlg.com/en/equipment
Find all your JLG Lift needs at: https://www.i-80forklift.com/
Tour the JLG® High-Capacity 2733 Telehandler
JLG® Tow-Pro® Drive and Set Option: Do It All from the Platform
Watch as an operator uses the new drive and set option on a JLG® towable boom lift to reposition the machine, drive it in the stowed position and set/retract outriggers—all without leaving the platform. Available on the JLG® Tow-Pro T350 and T500J towable lifts.
EXCLUSIVE MOBILE APP for JLG Machines
Plus, when you register for AccessReady, you can immediately view the user-friendly portal. Select the type of machine you want to be trained on, and the map will populate with instructors. Then, click on a pin to see the instructor’s name and contact information.
Follow to this link: https://www.jlg.com/en/destination/accessready?Cookie=language&utm_source=Godfrey%20Ingage%20eMail%20Marketing%20Manager&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=https://www.jlg.com/en/destination/accessready&utm_campaign=[Tech%20Tip]%20Use%20the%20JLG%20checklist%20to%20inspect%20and%20repair%20water-damaged%20equipment
JLG MODEL G5-18A TELEHANDLER - For Sale - 2022 with 5 Hours
JLG MODEL G5-18A TELEHANDLER
Call I-80 Forklift 707-451-5100
70 Union Way, Vacaville CA 95687
- Foam Filled Tires
- Work Lights
- Enclosed cab
- Air Conditioning
- Carriage 50’'
- Forks 48''
Forklift Safety Checklist
A forklift safety checklist will ensure its safe condition. It will help you identify any potential problem with the forklift. Having a forklift safety checklist is essential.
A safety checklist should be completed with a "Yes or No" complete with a comment for "No" answers.
General information should be provided:
Name of workplace
- Running location
- Identification of forklift
- Work description (brief)
- Is the operating area completely separated from walkers?
- Are there clear and adequate safety signs warning walkers against forklift traffic?
- Are walker pathways and zebra crossings marked?
- Are workers warned about crossing forklift pathways?
- Are convex safety mirrors present at blind spots?
- Does the forklift specification meet the operating requirement?
- Is a clear forklift load chart provided?
- Is a seat belt provided?
- Is there a speed controller?
- Do the horn, reversing beeper, proximity indicator and flashing light function properly?
- Is there a protective structure provided on the forklift to prevent injuries during roll=overs or from falling objects?
- Is the maintenance performed regularly?
- Are forklift maintenance and repair records maintained?
- Is there enough fuel inside forklift?
- Is forklift battery charged?
- Are the forklift tires fully inflated?
- Are the tires pressure enough and safe?
- Are the tires in good conditions?
- Do the forklift brakes work?
- Is the steering functioning correctly?
- Does the gear shift work?
- Are the left and right mirrors available and clear?
- Do all indicators and gauges function properly?
- Are there any liquid leaks from the forklift?
- Are fuel, oil, hydraulic fluid and coolant levels full?
- Is there a portable fire extinguisher fitted on the forklift?
- Are hard hats required for forklift operators?
- Is personal protective equipment such as eye goggles, ear plugs and safety shoes available to operators?
- Are forklift operators or drivers certified?
- Does the driver understand the load chart?
- Is appropriate training provided?
- Have forklift drivers been given adequate training?
- Are the drivers familiar with the workplace layout in the plant site?
- Do forklift drivers follow the pathways correctly?
- Are forklift drivers or operators in good health?
- Does the forklift driver know the maximum speed?
- Are there speed limits for powered equipment on site?
- Are there appropriate traffic management plans at the plant site to prevent collision of forklifts with people and other mobile equipment by separating them in time or space?
- Are all safety procedures related to forklift inspection, operation, clean up and maintenance established, maintained and communicated to operators?
- Is there a monitoring and supervision system for ensuring all safety procedures work?
- Are work schedules adequate to move materials without operating the forklift at excessive speeds?
- Are only certified drivers allowed to operate a forklift?
- Is load checking always performed for load stability?
- Is load weight always checked before loading to avoid overloading?
- Is the load always lowered prior to the forklift being in motion?
- Are safe distances provided from the edge of ramps, docks, drains, gutters, floor openings and any other opening and obstacles established to prevent forklift accident?
- Are all ramp or dock edges safeguarded and visibly marked?
- Is the forklift allowed to lift workers using forklift to do certain job?
- Is the forklift allowed to be used for doing other jobs instead of lifting?
- Is the procedure for the safe battery charging or fuel filling established?
By Lukman Nulhakiem
Lukman Nulhakiem is a chemical engineer who has experience in hazard recognition and hazard control studies. Visit his blog at cemicalplantsafety.net to learn more about safety in chemical plant and workplaces in general.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lukman_Nulhakiem
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5056035
Bigger Made Better: Meet the New JLG® 2733 High-Capacity Telehandler
Tour Our Highly Versatile JLG® Rotating Telehandlers
Bringing Holiday Cheer One Forklift at a Time
For the past eight years, the town of Winters, Calif., has offered its Tractor Parade as a way to mark the beginning of the Christmas holiday season and celebrate its agricultural heritage. Well, this past December, parade-goers who were expecting only tractors were treated to a brightly lit 10054 Skytrak forklift with an illuminated American flag on the front of the basket – all thanks to the team at I-80 Forklift in neighboring Vacaville, Calif.
Continue reading full article here:
Product Demo: Genie Fall Arrest Bar - ANSI
Experience the Worksite of the Future
In this video recap, we venture into the worksite of the future using augmented reality. Learn how advances in communication, machine design and connected technology will propel the construction industry forward.
JLG ES Electric Drive - R-Series Hydraulic Drive Scissor Lifts
Genie® Micro Scissor Lift Family
I-80 Forklift Parts Department Tour
Rick from I80 forklift gives a tour of their parts department. Having one of the largest in California, they can save you time and money for your repairs. See more at http://www.i80forklift.com
Find Qualified Trainers Nationwide with AccessReady from JLG
With proper telehandler training and aerial lift training, you can walk onto the job site knowing you have the right credentials. AccessReady connects operators with JLG-qualified trainers to complete OSHA and ANSI compliant training.
Learn more at: https://www.jlg.com/en/training/operator-training
Tour Our Compact, Maneuverable E18 Series Vertical Lifts
Hear from a Jobsite Superintendent how the JLG® Rotating Telehandler Saves Time and Money
Attachments in Use on Gradall Excavators
Demonstration of various attachments that enhance the versatility of the Gradall Hydraulic Excavators. Includes demonstrations of the grapple, tree limb shear and mower for roadside maintenance, and the Telestick attachment that extends the reach of the Gradall telescoping boom.
EXPECTATIONS ELEVATED - ALL NEW E18 Vertical Lift Series
ALL-NEW E18 VERTICAL LIFT SERIES
From the leader in access comes a vertical lift series unlike any other in the industry. With models for indoor or outdoor construction applications and general indoor-only maintenance, each machine weighs less than 2,000-lbs, comes with familiar controls and delivers what no competitor can offer: the durability, maneuverability, serviceability and productivity of the brand you know and trust.
Get your own comprehensive E18 brochure packed with photos and additional information. There are also single product sheets for a more high-level overview.
The OSHA Inspection Process
JLG Options & Accessories
I-80 In-House Trucking Service
I-80 Forklift In-house trucking service is Open for Service -California compliant and our RGN Cozad 35 ton air-tail trailer will provide fast and efficient loading and unloading.
- We have the ability to transport 59,000 lbs.
- Provide transportation anywhere within California
- Available 7 days a week
- Professional driver who is reliable and experienced
- Pricing: $120.00-$130.00 per hour for RGN load
The DaVinci Scissor Lift
Increase the Versatility of Your Telehandler with Pipe Grapple Attachments!
Optimize the use of your Telehandler with the JLG Pipe Grapple. The Pipe Grapple handles various pipe diameters and configurations. The arms fold down on the pipe/poles to secure and prevent the load from rolling off or tipping sideways. The arm design offers the most versatility for handling various diameters and lengths. When idle, the arm assembly pivots to the full vertical position so the truck can be utilized for typical loads. Please contact the Parts Marketing team at 1-877-554-5438 or email@example.com for more information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Can handle long pipe or pole material efficiently
- Help to stabilize a load of long pipes or poles
- Specially designed clamping arms mounted on top of carriage
- 72” carriage
- 48” Forks (ITA - hook mounted)
- 2” - 30” pipe diameter
• Use only JLG approved attachments with proper material handler model/attachment load capacity charts displayed in the operator’s cab.
• Never use your attachment as a work platform or personnel carrier.