Designed for "extendable reach" forklifts
Ideal for . . .
General jobsite trash
Drop from masonry saw
brick & block cutting.
Even as an elevating
platform for material
Forklift Trash Hopper
Make Cleanup as Simple as...1, 2, 3
① Forklift places hoppers where they are needed - on the floor, elevated deck, or roof.
② Workmen load them up as work progress's.
③ When the hopper is full, the forklift picks it up and carries it to the disposal area to dump - simple and convenient!
Front completely open for unrestricted access.
Material can be . . .
• Wheeled in with wheelbarrows.
• Dumped from power buggies.
• Loaded by compact loaders.
• Thrown in by hand.
Rugged All Steel Construction
• Durable 3/16" plate steel for shell and sides.
• Full length fork channels add strength to bottom and assure the correct forklift pick-up points.
• Edges and corners are heavily reinforced for
greater strength and rigidity.
• Fits most all forklifts - slip on forks design
• Fork Pockets accept forks up to: 2 ¾" thick x 7
wide x 60" long
• Attaches fast and easy to forklift with simple pin
Cleaner and Safer
• Eliminates dust and airborne material
associated with chutes and slides.
• Eliminates dangers associated with trash
being dumped directly from elevated decks.
information box for trash hoppers
Post a Comment